Adult Students & Evening Services
The Office of Adult Students and Evening Services (OASES) provides academic advising, services, and programs for adult and nontraditional students.
- Provide evening advising
- Assist non-traditional students with the college transition
- Provide scholarships specifically for non-traditional students
The Office of Enrollment Communications is an in-house resource for the seven other offices in EM and some Academic Affairs departments, providing effective graphic design, marketing, communication and website production for each department.
- Provide a cohesive communication and marketing strategy to EM departments
- Communicate to current and incoming students
The Office of Financial Aid helps students and families find resources to help them finance their education. This office manages the financial aid processes for students who are applying, receiving and using financial aid resources such as student or parent loans, work/study employment, and grants.
- Help you apply for financial aid
- Process financial aid applications
- Award financial aid packages
Niner Central Student Services
Niner Central provides holistic student services that go beyond answering questions. Niner Central serves students with questions regarding financial aid, student accounts, registration/ transcripts, and more.
- Answer students' questions related to financial aid, student accounts, registration/transcripts
- Provide superior, holistic customer service for our students
The Office of the Registrar keeps the official academic records for all students and maintains the integrity, accuracy, and privacy of these records. This office also ensures compliance with all federal, state, and university regulations and policies.
- Process applications for readmission
- Answer questions from faculty/staff regarding the course schedule and registration
- Provide the academic calendar and final exam schedule
- Assist with commencement ceremonies
- Manage student records/ transcripts/ diplomas
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions manages the admission process for new prospective students interested in applying for admission to the university for an undergraduate program.
- Process admission applications for freshmen, transfers, second degree, and international students
- Transfer credit mapping
- Schedule campus visits
- Provide admission counseling
The University Scholarship Office serves as the advocate and administrator for merit and need-based scholarships at UNC Charlotte. The office works closely with the academic colleges connecting students in all majors with scholarship opportunities.
- Help students find and apply for merit and need-based scholarships
- Work with campus departments to process and award scholarships